Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Fairy? Yes, I Am


This is the fairy who shall report to you for however long the fairydust lasts her. My  name is Prinita. I was born and raised in New York City although, my parents are from Guyana. I've got about a year left before I complete my computer information systems major. I like to get lost in my own head when I play the piano, dance, write, or just simply live life. I'm an easy fairy to get along with- perhaps, one of the nicest you'll find out there, so give me a shout out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kiddo,

    It’s good to hear we have friendly fairy’s at Baruch that believe in fairy tales. The past few weeks I have been working on an article for the campus newspaper about the lack of communication on campus and I feel like we need more people like you having met you and worked on a small project together. I would encourage you to take your dance skills to the ballroom club at Baruch and see where that takes ya’ unless you can salsa. Tell us about your fairy tales . . .

    All the best,

    Juelz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that getting lost might be the only way to find anything especially for fairies.
    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Prinita,
    I love fairies, so I think you and I will get along. I also like to get lost when I play my guitar, dance, sing, or anything of that sort. I'm actually usually in another world most of the time. I hope you'll do well with CIS, and/or anything else you choose to do in life. I hope to see more of you in school!

    ReplyDelete