Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Am Your Steady One

I’m not in the least surprised at my personality results. The personality profile system characterizes me as Si. I am , for the most part, steady but also influential. Some of the characteristics of being an S include being consistent, patient, predictable, loyal, good listener, and developing specialized skills. I have a normal routine that hardly changes. If you know my routine, the chances are that you can guess what I’m doing at that moment correctly. So, consistent and predictable check off. I do see myself as loyal and patient, and being a good listener. I don’t know what “specialized skills” are exactly, but the closest thing I can compare to that is my hobby of playing piano. I took up piano about two years ago from YouTube. For some reason, I felt the urge to develop that skill and now I can’t seem to stop my fingers.
                Some of the characteristics for I include making a favorable impression, generating enthusiasm, entertaining people, viewing people and situations optimistically, and participating in a group. When I go out to different places, I’m always interested in getting to know different people and trying to make them feel good. In addition to meeting new people at social events, I like to treat everyone the same and make them feel good. I realize that my brother and I, who is only a year younger, are very similar. When we go out, we socialize with everyone, always have smiles on our faces, and adapt to fit the environment we’re in.
I feel like being the steady and influential person I am, it’s not only easy to get along with me, but also easy to count on me when work needs to be done. If I had a choice, I think it’d be nice to have a bit more of the D traits, but I feel like I’m happy as is. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are what you are. Plus, nothing like this is ever 100% accurate. People tend not to do well on introspection. But in my opinion, I'd say those who are Si are better than most.

    ReplyDelete